Wednesday, August 5, 2009

To Inflate One's Ego By Diminishing That Of Another

23 July 2009

I shall refer to him as Mop, because that is what I would like to use his head as. However, it might be a bit difficult getting the corners. What a useless Mop head.

Some of the things Mop said to me today:

“Do you think about me when you’re together? Hahaha, I bet you’s do!!”
“Do your parents know what a piece of shit their daughter is?”
“You just need to get over your sister's death. I have mates who have lost everything and they still get on with their lives.”
“I don’t know what it is, if it’s something you’ve done or cos of your ex; I dunno. But your name is tarnished. Fuckin tarnished. No one has anything good to say about you.”
“You need to be with some Aussie c*nt like a public servant or something.”
“You’re a fuckin dumb c*nt, dude.”
“You’ve always been depressed. I never knew if you were gonna neck yourself one day; I couldn’t deal with that shit, man.”
“No one gives a fuck about you. I cared about you more than anyone else did.”
“You have completely disrespected me, you little bitch.”
“I guarantee one hour with me and you’ll have you whole life straightened out.”
“It’s not that I want you, Laura. Trust me, if I wanted you I WOULD have you, believe me. I can have ANY bitch I want.”
“Why do you live in a fantasy land thinking your life’s OK when it’s shit?”
“That’s not very nice, to hang up on me.”
“You’re a twisted bitch. You always were.”
“You have been raised with no culture, no morals, no family. You have nothing like I do.”
“Your life’s a fuckin mess and you’re never gonna fix it.”
“Don’t you understand? Every c*nt respects me. I walk into a club packed with heavy c*nts and they bow down to me. And I have a bitch disrespect me like this?”
“If you hang up on me again I’ll come to your house, kick down your door and burn it down with you in it until you fuckin die.”
"I've worked so hard for my image, and now you've ruined my image."
“God created us to know the difference between right and wrong. You’re fuckin retarded.”
“I’ll fuckin kill you, you twisted c*nt.”
“I’m sorry Laura, I didn’t call you to make you cry. Honestly, dude. Don’t cry.”

Fuckhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

YoUr KiNd WoRdS...???